Wednesday, November 20, 2013

[Tutorial] Simple Sparkly Eye Look

I hope everyone is having a nice week! Here the weather is really bad at the moment but I managed to take photos for this eyeshadow tutorial even though I had some technical issues!


This eyeshadow look is not meant to be complicated and extravagant, just simple sparkly look, you can have when you go out with friends or on a date but definitely not at school!

First, the list the of the products I used:
  • Sweet Recipe Cupcake Eyes in BR402 Chocochip sweet mint from Etude House
  • Bling Bling Eyestick in 08 Ivory Baby Star from Etude House
  • Jewel-Light Waterproof Eyeliner in 05 Brown from Holika Holika
  • The Falsies waterproof mascara from Maybelline
Preparation Products:
  • Panda's Dream Good-bye Dark Eye Corrector from Tony Moly
  • Eyeshadow potion primer from Urban Decay
  • Drawing Eye Brow in 03 from Etude House
  • Urbanbrow eyebrow gel from Urban Decay
You don't need the exact same products to get the look! All you need is similar or same colour!

So let's start the pictorial~!

You can barely see the light blue shimmer eyeshadow, it's not very pigmented. I would also recommend light blue metallic shadow for this look.




 

I applied the brown shadow from the Cupcake duo as a second line above the eyeliner to make the dark brown of the liner blend with my skin colour. I topped both of them up with the Bling Bling Eyestick to give extra glam! Sadly all we can see is the reflected sparkle on the camera!
Picture of the bling bling stick for your convenience!

Do not forget to apply sparkle underneath your bottom lashes for a youthful Korean style look!

I'm not a big fan of the eyeliner effect if the contrast is huge. I like to blend it with eyeshadows.

By the time I took the above photo I was slightly annoyed because I couldn't take a non-blurry photo of myself :<

I hope you like the finished look, it's mostly suitable for hooded/double lid eyes. The eyeliner and shadow need more blending together if you have mono-lids.

Regardless, this is a special type of eye tutorial and I hope it helped people with double-lids and hooded eyes. Thin eyeliner job doesn't really look great on eyes like mine and really thick harsh eyeliner draws too much attention!

Let me know if you have eyes similar to mine!


9 comments:

  1. Hello Eva! I think I have similiar eye shape with you but it's just the left eye which looks like yours ( don't ask me why haha) I really like that you use eyeshadow over your eyeliner line because it looks soo natural that way and I will try this next time too hehe :3 Thanks for this short eyemake up tutorial :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My eyes are not identical either XD Thank you for reading! It was short coz i had photo problems @.@

      Delete
  2. That's a nice and simple eye make up for the daily life <3

    I want to invite you to join my giveaway
    Giveaway :$15 Coupon From Mart of China

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the tutorial, it looks so cute!! I love the colour of the bling stick!! I want one now… ><

    Justsoapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty., Eva ! ^^
    I also have that eyeshadow from sweet recipe collection :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this simple tutorial. I always like finding new ways to make my eyes brighter ^^ The packaging of the Etude House eyeshadow looks really cute, too bad the product isn't very pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that baked eyeshadow? It looks like it, but I wasn't sure. ;v;
    I have an eyeliner that sparkles, perfectly going with this! *^* I might try this with brown~
    Thank you for the simple tutorial! <3

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is baked! I don't usually use baked eyeshadows so it really slipped my mind :) I'm going to try applying wet! Thank you for pointing out ^^

      Delete

Seeing your thoughts and commments on my posts is very important to me so feel free to comment your opinions. I will read them all and I'll try my best to reply to all of them! (^__^) Have a nice day~!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog!

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...