Sunday, August 4, 2013

I'm back!


Hi dear readers! First of all I want to say I'm sorry for not writing much the past few months! The reasons were many but mostly because I guess the summer hit me hard this year! I've been super lazy! I haven't been shopping all that much either... well of course I did some shopping... mostly new skincare products.

Another thing I have to mention is that my blog turned one year old in July! yay! It's been a year wow! I'm so happy! I wanted to throw a giveaway but I was unable to do so for many reasons. I'm probably going to do it as soon as I gather all the prizes I want. Hopefully it will be before Christmas ^^;

One of the main reasons I decided to make this post is because I want to ask you what type or which specific product you'd like me to review or post about. I know many of you were looking forward to some reviews but it's been a few months and just want to make sure what you'd like to see first.

Oh and I hope you like my blog's new look! I didn't change it much!

I hope you didn't give up on me! Thank you for staying my followers and friends!



5 comments:

  1. Glad you are back :) I would love to see reviews on skin care products and blushes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to read a review about the mizon cc cream or The face shop velvet skin primer ^-^* I've always been interested in these products but never got a chance to read more reviews about them :3 It would be awesome if you could review them~!

    And if possible, can you check out my blog? That would mean alot to me ^~^* http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray!!! Happy to have you back! I love reviews in general- sheet masks, skincare, makeup... basically anything. Maybe some lip products?

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your thoughts and commments on my posts is very important to me so feel free to comment your opinions. I will read them all and I'll try my best to reply to all of them! (^__^) Have a nice day~!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog!

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...