Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award



Hi girls! I was nomited by Inge Lakawa from Luch Luch Craft Blog, for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you!

So the rules are:

  • Thank the person who gave you this award.
  • Include a link to their blog.
  • Next, select 15 blog/bloggers that you've recently discover or follow regularly.
  • Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile blogger award.
  • Finally, tell the person who nominated you, 7 things about yourself.

Ok, I thanked the person who nominated me so here are the 15 blogs/bloggers I discovered recently or follow regularly:

http://cake-pie.com/ - A blog about Asian Beauty and Computer Games by Tiffany.
The Certified Latebloomer - Asian Beauty Blog by Arya De Guzman.
Yozellyn's Blog - Asian Beauty blog by Yozellyn J.
BeautyBloggr - Asian Beauty and More by Trang Luu
Inside My Random thoughts... - Asian Beauty Blog by KrazyBubz
nyan's dany blog - Asian Beauty Blog by Danitza Galvez
Somewhere over the rainbow ~ - Asian Beauty Blog by Rini Cesillia
Shirayuki's Beauty - Cruelty Free Beauty blog by Lys Chan
Love Korean Beauty - Asian Beauty Blog by Patricia Lee
http://beautifyiu.blogspot.com - Asian Beauty by Nella Beautifyiu
Ada no Nikki - Asian Beauty Blog by Ada
Pastel Rave - Asian Beauty Blog by Sie Cajilig
Kitten Cuddler - Asian Beauty Blog by Laura
Beauthi - Fashion blog by Thi Lan
Smells Like Sushi - Kawaii accessories Blog by Richelle

I NOMINATE YOU~!


And.... 7 Facts about myself:

  1. Doritos break me out!
  2. I like having very short fringe.
  3. I have more makeup than clothes!
  4. I hate the artificial smell of Banana and Cherry.
  5. Can't live without having a cat around.
  6. My favorite characters are Hello Kitty and Mamegoma. But I've recently started liking Rilakkuma!
  7. The only mascara that curls my eyelashes is The falsies Waterproof by Maybelline and I hate it <3 I would prefer one of the Etude House mascaras XD
Thank you for reading! See you on my next post~!

-Eva


11 comments:

  1. Thanks very much :D i like doritos but it makes me fat :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ^.^ will be doing the post very soon (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!
    I love cats too, mine is with me right now <3 i really loooove him <3. But I love having long fringe, hahahaha.

    Greetings from Shirayuki's Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much!! This is so kind, though I may not be able to post about it on my blog due to backlog and my medical progress I am grateful ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? It sucks >_> I hope you get better soon <3

      Delete
  5. LOL on the mascara thing. X3

    Thank you for nominating me! :3

    Pastel Kisses,
    Sie Cajilig
    http://pastelrave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute facts <3 love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @everyone Thank you for the comments <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for nominating me


    xx
    Nella from beautifyiu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for the nomination Eva!!!o(^o^o)
    Doritos break you out!?!o___o That is so sad D; because I love Doritos ♥ (I blame SHINee for this hahah xDU). I also love cats, but my family loves dogs more so thats why I have not a cat with me now (u___u)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've done a blog post about it http://beautifyiu.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
    Thank you for nominating me :)

    xx
    beautifyiu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your thoughts and commments on my posts is very important to me so feel free to comment your opinions. I will read them all and I'll try my best to reply to all of them! (^__^) Have a nice day~!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog!

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...