Saturday, December 8, 2012

❥Mini Haul December 2012


Hullo Ladies~! Today I'm here with this mini haul~! I recently received some money as a present from my grandparents so I decided to get these goodies from Debenhams UK.

I needed a setting brow gel and I saw the Urban Decay one and I thought why not?


UrbanBrow - Styling brush and setting gel from Urban Decay



Porefessional Primer from Benefit




Mineral Veil in Original from bareMinerals



Double eye pencil sharpener from Benefit



Free "that gal" brightening face primer Mini from Benefit


Tell me if you want any of these reviewed!

Thank you for reading!

-Eva


4 comments:

  1. Great haul you've got here! I've been looking at the Porefessional for ages since I also have problematic pores. Can't wait for your review on that one!! :D

    Jem,
    somegirlnamedjem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ Yes I'm definately going to review this primer!

      Delete
  2. I really liked the porefessional primer, it feels so good. I'm a fan of the silicone products they make the makeup smooth and keep oil more under control.

    I'd love to see a review of the brow gel, I am also looking for a good one ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it will work for me! I haven't used it yet hehe.. I'm still recovering from more spots (>_<;)

      Delete

Seeing your thoughts and commments on my posts is very important to me so feel free to comment your opinions. I will read them all and I'll try my best to reply to all of them! (^__^) Have a nice day~!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog!

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...